Feta Cilantro Dressing
This feta cilantro dressing is an easy way to jazz up any salad or bowl! It's salty, herby, and a little bit sour, with a deliciously smooth and creamy texture.
If you’re looking for a salad dressing to have on hand in your fridge to liven up basic salads or your weekly meal prep, this dressing will do just that! It’s the sort of dressing that will dress up even the simplest green salad as well as add flavors to a grain bowl. It even works as a marinade when you quickly want to add flavors to roasted meat or veggies.
Another thing to love about this dressing? It takes just 6 ingredients.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil. When making a recipe with just a few ingredients, it’s important to use the very best ingredients. The sharp peppery flavor of our Arbequina Olive Oil elevates this dressing to something very special. We also love this recipe created with our Copressed Lemon Olive Oil!
- Lemon Juice. Fresh lemon juice delivers the perfect counterpoint to the richness of the olive oil.
- Feta Cheese. Feta cheese adds a salty creaminess to this dressing. Brined feta is best, but if it’s not available any feta cheese will work.
- Cilantro. We make this dressing whenever we have a bunch of cilantro stems leftover from another recipe that calls for cilantro. The stems are tough to eat with blending them, but are full of flavor that would be a shame to waste. Parsley stems also work well with this recipe.
- Minced Garlic. Garlic with lemon and olive oil–need we say more?! It’s a classic flavor combination for a reason.
- Aleppo Pepper. Aleppo Pepper, also known as Halaby pepper, has a complex, fruity, slightly sour flavor. It is often considered to be one of the best kept secrets of the chili world. Coming in at 2,500 – 5,000 Scoville Heat Units, the Aleppo Pepper is a medium heat pepper with a heat that builds slowly before quickly releasing a slightly sour taste which works perfectly with the flavors in this dressing.
- Pacific Flake Sea Salt. The feta cheese is salty, so be sure to use the salt sparingly and taste as you go.
In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Blend until smooth. That’s it! Making your own salad dressing is really easy!
0 Add to Favorites
Feta Cilantro Dressing
Cilantro Feta Salad Dressing Recipe
In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients except salt. Blend until smooth.
Taste for seasoning. Add more salt if needed.